Property transactions are one of the most common and significant dealings which can have varying taxation implications dependant on whether you are an investor or property developer. It is best to obtain advice prior to the transaction occurring.
Langley McKimmie Chartered Accountants have specialist advisers who can assist you with the following areas of advice:
- Residential, commercial and rural property
- Capital Gains Tax
- Small business concessions
- Goods and Services Tax
- Main residence exemption
- Tax structuring
- Revenue or capital account
- Self Managed Superannuation
- Foreign resident withholding clearance
In recent years the ATO has placed a focus on reviewing property transaction, so to ensure you have the best possible outcome, contact us to discuss your situation.